Select to view content in your preferred language

EB Map widget not showing popup after the first one

Friday
Labels (1)
fdeters
New Contributor II

I'm looking for help with a mystifying bug: I have an Experience Builder app with 3 pages, which all have the same basic structure:

• Header
  • Body
    • Sidebar
      • Content in side panel
        • Edit widget and/or List inside a Section, depending on the page
      • Map in main panel

All three pages use the same Web Map for their Map widget, and the widget settings are identical:

fdeters_0-1722630233555.png

However, I'm seeing strange behavior in the Map widget on Page 1 (the same behavior is not happening in the Map widgets on pages 2 or 3):

1. I select a feature on the map for the first time. The popup shows up like it should.
  2. I select a different feature on the map. The popup for the first feature closes, and a second new one does not appear.
  3. I select a third feature on the map. No popup opens. (You can repeat this step as many times as you want, nothing changes as far as I can tell).
  4. I click somewhere else without a feature to de-select the last feature.
  5. Repeat from Step 1

Basically, popups don't show except for the first one. De-selecting a feature and then selecting a new feature resets it.

The behavior happens most consistently when I focus on the features from a specific point-based layer. The Map widget on Page 1 also seems to take much longer and be less accurate than the maps on pages 2 and 3 when selecting features from that layer.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
0 Replies