Select to view content in your preferred language

Div element is blocking widget interaction in Mobile layout. Possible bug?

10-07-2022 08:30 AM
Labels (1)
FranklinAlexander
Frequent Contributor

I found a possible bug in the mobile layout when trying to add a Bookmark widget to the bottom left of the screen. I noticed that only the top button was working and that the cursor would only change when hovered over the top button. I don't have any elements added to the map in that area that could have been blocking the widget so I checked the Chrome inspector and found that there is an element that is blocking about the bottom 1/4 of the map. Also, it appears to be pushing up the map tools that should be docked in the bottom right corner. I can set the display of the element to none in the inspector, but this is temporary and I need a permanent fix. Please see images below:

You can see the size of the blocking div.You can see the size of the blocking div.Setting display to none fixes the issue, but don't know if that is just a temporary fix.Setting display to none fixes the issue, but don't know if that is just a temporary fix.

I just started using Experience Builder and am not familiar yet with the development environment, so if anyone can point me in the right direction to at least try setting the display to none that would be a big help. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
FranklinAlexander
Frequent Contributor

Just as a follow up, I suspect that the panel that is blocking my widget may be a container for the other widgets that are docked at the bottom of the screen when opened. If this is the case the container needs to be closed when no widgets are open, otherwise I loose a lot of screen real estate and the map tools aren't positioned properly.

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@FranklinAlexander - Thanks for bringing this up. We've noticed this issue and will take a look at it. You can check out the following post and the one mentioned inside for more details:

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-questions/widget-controller-at-the-bottom-of...

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Fixed in AGOL 10.3 release.

0 Kudos