Select to view content in your preferred language

Displaying static and dynamic total counts from data, is this possible?

02-19-2024 01:13 PM
jzcgis
by
New Contributor III

Hello, I am trying to build an EB based off a currently used dashboard. In the old dashboard, we use indicators to display the total number of features in the current extent. I have many of these indicators and they each are filtered to a field value to show all of our divisions. Since EB is more customizable, I was thinking of showing all of these in the same page next to the map (currently they are all stacked so you have to click on the arrow to see each of them). Is a text widget the way to go here? I was also thinking of doing something like this: "X out of total xt currently in view" where X is the current extent totals for that attribute and XT is the total in record for that attribute. I just don't see the filter option to do this unless it is hidden behind somewhere. It is pretty straightforward in Dashboards. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JenniferAcunto
Esri Regular Contributor

When selecting the data to be used in your Text widget you have the option of creating a view. That is where you can add a filter and/or sort the data. 

JenniferAcunto_0-1708433422066.png

Select Data

- Jen
jzcgis
by
New Contributor III

Thank you, I tried doing this but it wasn't letting me choose a view for each individual expression. I was doing it all in the same text widget, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

0 Kudos