Select to view content in your preferred language

Can't Edit Experience after June 2024 Update

Jump to solution
06-27-2024 10:43 AM
MattCashen
Regular Contributor

After seeing that the new update was available I went into my experience to add the measurement widget as that was one I had been waiting for.  I added the widget, saved my experience and then went to preview it.  A white screen came up.  At first I thought it was just a temporary issue with my network but after reloading several times and still getting a white screen I decided to try a different browser.  When I went to edit my experience in the new browser I now am getting a white screen in the edit page.  It won't let me add any widgets or do anything within the edit page for this experience.  I've attached an image to illustrate.  I've already opened a support ticket with ESRI and while they weren't able to give me any help on their initial call they did imply that this issue has happened to others.  I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?  I've worked on this experience for months so if I were to lose it all and have to rebuild that would be incredibly frustrating.

13 Replies
DanMakridakis
Regular Contributor

I have discovered the BUG, but Esri is going to need to come up with a fix. See my explanation here:

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-questions/exb-app-completely-wiped-after-jun...

MattCashen
Regular Contributor

Yes everything is working for me again.  This caused a lot of anxiety for a day, but I appreciate the work @DanMakridakis and ESRI did to get it fixed quickly. 

SerjStol
Regular Contributor

I had the same yesterday, luckily I made a change in a test version of the app and not our Production version. After saving the ExB app, i could only see white screen and the error in dev tools: 

SerjStol_0-1719564991045.png

Has this now been fixed? I don't want to touch any of our apps incase it breaks them.

0 Kudos