Button widget to switch WebMaps?

07-18-2022 10:54 AM
Paco
by
Occasional Contributor

Hello everyone.   am I able to use a Button Widget to switch between my multiple WebMap/Map Widgets?

I don't want to switch to a new Page for each data layer(i have created a WebMap for each data layer), I would like to click a Button Widget to either go between each WebMap/Map Widget,  or turn on/off each data layer/Feature in only one Map Widget.

Any ideas on best practice here?  Should I be using Section Widget for this? I included a screen shot that will hopefully help?..

thx!

p

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@Paco Based on your description and screenshots, a Section widget with Views might suit your case better. The Views Navigation widget has a pill style also which will look more like a button in UI as well.

Paco
by
Occasional Contributor

Okay,  i believe i created the Section and Views correctly.  however,  when clicking my Button widgets the Views(Map widgets) reload entirely?   I was hoping only the content(the Features) would update without a reload of the page?  I have definitely seen similar apps where a Button click only updates the Features being shown,  not reload the basemap etc?  thx

0 Kudos