Select to view content in your preferred language

Edit widget missing in Experience Builder?

Jump to solution
07-18-2022 10:15 AM
Labels (1)
ahagopian_coj
Occasional Contributor

Hello!  We just upgraded to Enterprise 10.9.1with Portal and I am wanting to create an app using Experience Builder.  I need the "Edit" widget but can't seem to find it.  It doesn't show in the list of widgets.  I can see it on the AGOL version of Experience Builder but not our Portal version.  Does anyone know where it is or I how can add it?  This is basic functionality all my users expect.  TIA! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Enterprise 10.9.1 ships with Experience Builder 1.5, which did not yet have the Edit widget implemented.

If you need the latest capabilities, I would recommend looking at the Developer Edition, which tends to get updated with only a little lag behind AGOL.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Enterprise 10.9.1 ships with Experience Builder 1.5, which did not yet have the Edit widget implemented.

If you need the latest capabilities, I would recommend looking at the Developer Edition, which tends to get updated with only a little lag behind AGOL.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
ahagopian_coj
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for letting me know.  That is unfortunate about the widget not being implemented. I wonder if it is in the works for a future release. 

jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

It almost certainly will. Past versions of Portal have all had whatever the latest version of EB was available at that time.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos