ArcGIS Experience Builder 1.1 custom widget Editor display data layout.

10-09-2020 09:06 AM
SunilTerkar
New Contributor II

I have copied the Editor widget from GitHub and put under client "your-extensions" directory. Editor widget is based on ArcGIS JavaScript library 4.X and expected to display data like here: 

Edit features with the Editor widget | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.17 

See image for reference

But I am getting Editor widget without scroll window Experience Builder, to display the data I have to stretch the window.

Has anybody experience same issue or do I need to edit the code. I assume its layout issue.

See image for reference.

Regards,

Sunil Terkar

0 Kudos
10 Replies
PhilLarkin1
Occasional Contributor III

I am experiencing this issue with the Editor widget sample on ExB Developer edition 1.2 and 1.3. 

https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-experience-builder-sdk-resources/blob/master/samples/widgets/editor/s...

0 Kudos
PhilLarkin1

Can anyone from ESRI comment on this? How might the Editor Widget be forced to display scroll bars in ExB?

@DavidMartinez , @MingyangHan , @JunshanLiu 

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Phil,

I will take a look this afternoon. 

David

DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Phil,

The reason why this is happening is there is not style implemented to handle this in this sample. You could add height: '100%' but that will just give you a scroll bar for the entire widget. I will add an enhancement issue for us to demonstrate how to solve this in the widget.

Cheers,

David

0 Kudos
PhilLarkin1

Thanks David

Do you know when we should expect this widget to be packaged with ExB? 

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Phil,

I am adding @Jianxia to this thread. She can help answer that question?

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
JianxiaSong
New Contributor II

Hi Phil,

The Edit widget is on the Experience Builder road map for 2021 and beyond. It will not be available in Q2 2021 though. Could you please check back with us in Q3? Hopefully we will have more information by then.

Thanks,

Jianxia

0 Kudos
PhilLarkin1

Thanks for your reply. 

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor