Arcade Expr in Feature Info widget returning undefined

Jump to solution
05-18-2021 06:09 AM
DaveBarrett1034
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I am using ArcGIS Experience Builder in Enterprise 10.8.1. I have an arcade expression that uses the FeatureSetByName function to find the highest value across the layer and compare it to the current feature. This works in the popup in the map viewer and the map in Experience Builder. However Feature Info widget in Experience Builder returns undefined.

I have found a few discussions in relation to ArcGIS Dashboards (when in beta) and the details widget that seem to be showing the same behavior.

Is this a known issue in Experience Builder at Enterprise 10.8.1?

Thanks

Dave

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DaveBarrett1034
Esri Contributor

By way of an update, one of my colleagues tested this in ArcGIS Online and popups using the FeatureSetByName display as expected in the Feature Info widget. This appears to confirm it is not supported in  Enterprise 10.8.1.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DaveBarrett1034
Esri Contributor

By way of an update, one of my colleagues tested this in ArcGIS Online and popups using the FeatureSetByName display as expected in the Feature Info widget. This appears to confirm it is not supported in  Enterprise 10.8.1.

0 Kudos
BrittanyBurson
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @DaveBarrett1034 I'm having this issue too with Enterprise 10.8.1. Found another post about it here but still no confirmation on which version it is fixed at.

0 Kudos