Select to view content in your preferred language

AGO Experience Builder Analysis Widget

03-01-2024 07:49 AM
Labels (1)
BrettMartin1
New Contributor II

We have a public geoprocessing service in this AGO application in WAB. I have been testing the most recent updates to the Analysis Widget in Experience Builder. The ability to draw the input parameter on the map is a great improvement. However, the widget is still missing functionality that is available in the WAB Geoprocessing Widget. The input configuration is missing “use current map extent” for the extent parameter. There are not options for configuration of output popup or symbology.

The major issue we have found is there is no way to configure the widget to not create a feature service. In WAB if I uncheck “Visible”, the results are added to the map and not too AGO My Content.

BrettMartin1_0-1709307942923.png

In Experience Builder, there is no option in the builder. The hint in the app GUI states if left blank a feature service will not be created.

BrettMartin1_1-1709307961725.png

However, if left blank the tool fails.

BrettMartin1_2-1709307975134.png

11 Replies
MarcusRademaker
New Contributor

@WeiYing1 Here is the URL: https://portmapsacc.ad.portofrotterdam.com/porags6/rest/services/UpdateFeatures2/GPServer

However, maybe you cannot enter it due to our firewall. In that case, what's your email address?

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @BrettMartin1 ,

I have logged an enhancement request for controlling parameter visibility of custom tools.

Thanks,
Wei