Select to view content in your preferred language

Print report widget

03-06-2024 06:50 AM
Labels (2)
HelenCooper
Frequent Contributor

Experience builder is great at bringing maps and the underlying data together in a way that WAB never could. 

Using text boxes and dynamic content I've built an experience that summarises some data about geographic areas.  It's a bit basic and rough around the edges but hopefully enough to get the idea. 

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/80ec27e2bbb84dd78bab571abc2cb78c/page/Priority-places/

I'd like to be able to put that data into a report format (combining maps and data) and export it to PDF.

Are there plans to implement this at some point on the roadmap?

Thanks, 

Helen

3 Comments
AWinchell

I am currently working on a project that needs to do the exact same thing with producing a report.

Currently, the work around that was suggested to me by ESRI isn't working for my needs. It was suggested that I create a button that links to the print screen and then save the print screen as a PDF. This results in a PDF that is illegible because all the formatting gets very condensed to fit the page and I have no control over what gets included or where page breaks occur.

A more advanced formatting-friendly PDF report function would be greatly appreciated, since currently the suggested work around does not produce legible reports.

KellyTaylor

YES PLEASE! It would be so great to be able to print things other than a map. Along the same lines, it would be great to have "export to PDF" as an option for data actions.

MollyMoore

This would be really great!