Select to view content in your preferred language

Allow number formatting in Table Widget

09-16-2022 01:47 PM
Labels (1)
AmyRoust
Frequent Contributor

Experience Builder allows you to add REST URLs as a data source, which is nice when you don't need or want a separate map just to make your data available to ExB. However, when you use a service as your data source, the table widget does not honor the integer formatting. I would like to have the ability to remove commas and decimal points from integer fields directly in the Table widget, rather than having to create a web map, configure the pop-up, and then use the web map as the data source. For my use case, I have an int field that contains years only. The year 2,022 looks odd!

3 Comments
LaurenWinkler

There is no way to remove commas from a numeric field in the Table widget. Commas can be removed from the same fields in the List widget. Other users have discussed this issue at How to remove comma separator in Experience Builder table. Esri has a bug for this, BUG-000152331: The thousand separators are not honored by the Table.., but as of December 2022, it was not included in any release schedule.

Cannot Remove Commas from Tables.jpg

KaraUtter2

Here we are in October 2023 and this is still an issue.

LaurenWinkler

@KaraUtter2, I've seen bugs sit unanswered for years, but at least BUG-000152331: The thousand separators are not honored by the Table..  is in the product plan now.