What's New in ArcGIS Experience Builder (February 2024)

03-07-2024 04:04 PM
Labels (1)
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor
5 5 632

The new Select widget allows you to fine tune feature selection based on attributes, interactive drawing on the map, and spatial relationships with other data. The new Group option in the Filter widget allows you to filter multiple layers. The Map and Search widgets have new URL parameters. Other highly anticipated improvements include the ability to search for and re-order layers in the Map Layers widget, getting statistics on numeric fields using the new Statistics data action, and support for raster analysis in the Analysis widget. Read this blog post for more information.

Selet by drawing & attributes.gif

Cheers.

5 Comments
SarahNoakes1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi @Jianxia ,

I've been looking at the Select widget and it's a great start, but there are a couple of enhancements that would make it a lot more usable:

• Make the layer list respect groups - I have a lot of layers in one of my web maps and scrolling through the list for the ones I want would be a lot easier if I could see the groups and just expand the one I want
  • Select visible layers - in the tool configuration option, I would like to be able to set the selectable layers to visible layers only.  Alternatively it could be added alongside the toggle all/none option in the interface

Do you know if these are in the pipeline?

Thanks,

Sarah

BlakeTerhune
MVP Regular Contributor

@SarahNoakes1, you're probably better off making a post for each of these in the Ideas space for ArcGIS Experience Builder.

ArcGIS Experience Builder Ideas - Esri Community 

SarahNoakes1

Hi @BlakeTerhune  - yes, that's precisely what I was going to do, but I thought it was worth asking first 🙂

SarahNoakes1

Regarding the group layers, someone beat me to it: Group layer stucture in the Select widget - Esri Community 

SarahNoakes1
About the Author
Product Manager for ArcGIS Experience Builder and ArcGIS Web Appbuilder. She likes camping and hiking.