Webgisdr does not package backup

11-04-2021 08:28 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

My webgisdr backup has been running like clockwork for months  and now starting yesterday the process runs and creates the backup but fails to package the backup.  It then deletes the tempbackup file leaving me with nothing.  This all is on the local server drives. 

I used to get this in the logs but it is now missing and just skips that step.

2021-11-01 19:00:42 INFO [main] com.esri.arcgis.webgis.util.WebGISUtil - The backup file has been packaged successfully in 00hr:03min:13sec.

Any thoughts?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
21 Replies
GavinRunyon
New Contributor III

I've been having the same issue since upgrading to 10.9.1. The backup completes successfully when the WebGISDr tool is run manually, but when run as a scheduled task it deletes the Temp folder contents before creating the backup package in the FULL folder. I opened a ticket with Esri but they said it was outside the scope of support since the problem seems to be with Task Scheduler and not the WebGISDr tool.

I am using the files and process outlined in this blog article. https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-enterprise-documents/automate-arcgis-enterprise-backup/ta-p/914...

0 Kudos
Scott-Shavnore
New Contributor

Hi @GavinRunyon, were you ever able to resolve your issue and fully automate the WebGISDr tool with Task Scheduler?

0 Kudos