Web Adaptor Installation Problem!

03-04-2016 05:49 PM
BerkUlupinar
New Contributor II

Hello all,

I am trying to install web adaptor 10.2.2 to my windows server 2012R2 64 bit.But its strange that, i can't execute installation file.

I get;

"Your system has not been modified.To complete installation at another time, please run setup again."

Also, I checked Event Logs :

Event ID : 1033

Installation success or error status :1603

I logged in with Administratior account.

I installed all the requirements for web adaptor(IIS,.NET etc.) but i can't fix this.

Could you please help me to install it ?

Kind Regards

Berk

0 Kudos
17 Replies
StevenGraf1
Occasional Contributor III

Just doing a bit of research on other programs that displayed this error the common questions asked were:

Do you have 'Full Control' permissions?  Right click the folder, properties, click security and check what permissions you have assigned.

Is the folder encrypted?  To see if the folder is encrypted, see this link. Encrypt or decrypt a folder or file - Windows Help

Also, could your download have been corrupted?  You might remove all web adaptor folders and try re-downloading and reinstalling.

-Steven

BerkUlupinar
New Contributor II

Yes, I have full permissions.I am %100 sure. I downloaded it from ESRI Customer Portal (I can't remember the exact name:) )

Also,

Folders are not enyrcpted.

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Could you try rebooting the machine, and then the first thing you do is running the web adaptor setup though Run as Administrator?

Think Location
BerkUlupinar
New Contributor II

I did it thousand times

0 Kudos
BerkUlupinar
New Contributor II

And it is strange that, the problem is related with IIS version.I can install Java version.

0 Kudos
StevenGraf1

What version of IIS is installed?

-Steven

0 Kudos
BerkUlupinar
New Contributor II

Windows Server 2012R2

IIS 6

Web Adaptor 10.2.2

0 Kudos
StevenGraf1

Hmm, I'm curious how you got IIS 6 on there.  With Windows 2012 the default version is IIS 8.

-Steven

tvchambers
New Contributor II

Have you tried installing from Command Line running as Administrator?

<path to AGS WebAdaptor (IIS) setup>\setup.exe /qb ADDLOCAL=ALL VDIRNAME=ArcGIS WEBSITE_ID=1

Good Luck