Select to view content in your preferred language

Underlying DBMS Error - Frequent loss of connection resulting in Data loss

Jump to solution
10-12-2023 10:31 AM
JohnForce
Emerging Contributor

We are currently having frequent error regarding the above-mentioned, 

Our system keeps on giving us an underlying DBMS Error problem,  this as a result ends up losing the connection to the database and not allowing us to save any work done.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarceloMarques
Esri Regular Contributor

You need to reach out to your Database Administrator and IT Department to troubleshoot your network and database.

| Marcelo Marques | Esri Principal Product Engineer | Cloud & Database Administrator | OCP - Oracle Certified Professional | "In 1992, I embarked on my journey with Esri Technology, and since 1997, I have been working with ArcSDE Geodatabases, right from its initial release. Over the past 32 years, my passion for GIS has only grown stronger." | “ I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." Isaac Isimov |

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MarceloMarques
Esri Regular Contributor

You need to reach out to your Database Administrator and IT Department to troubleshoot your network and database.

| Marcelo Marques | Esri Principal Product Engineer | Cloud & Database Administrator | OCP - Oracle Certified Professional | "In 1992, I embarked on my journey with Esri Technology, and since 1997, I have been working with ArcSDE Geodatabases, right from its initial release. Over the past 32 years, my passion for GIS has only grown stronger." | “ I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." Isaac Isimov |
0 Kudos