SEVERE errors and Issues with Tiles

05-21-2020 08:15 AM
DevinLavigne
Occasional Contributor III

I am getting a ton of SEVERE errors in my server logs -

They are essentially 2 different ones:  This exception was thrown after the response was committed. Access to this resource is not allowed - Code 9002 and Response already committed. Cannot forward to error page. - Code 9001.  

I went looking in the logs after I was experiencing problems publishing static/pre-generated tiles. It looks like the tiles are generating on my server - I can view the "bundles" in my cache directory but they do not show up in the browser - I only see the basemap. I can click and query the tiles - so even though they aren't visible I can see a popup. If I select generate tiles dynamically it works.

I'm hoping the two issues are related.  

Errors from ArcGIS Server

15 Replies
DevinLavigne

I'm still receiving these errors. Does anyone have any idea what is happening?

TownOfGroton
New Contributor III

Did you ever figure out this issue? I'm experiencing the same issue.

ScottRutzmoser1
New Contributor II

I am having this issue as well, any update on resolution.

NiekGoorman1
Occasional Contributor

I'm seeing the same error messages - a great amount of Severe errors, same as the topic starter. However I'm not doing any tile work, rather we are having issues with users trying to submit responses to a Survey123 form, and one of my colleagues is not able to re-publish the survey. This is on ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1, fully patched, spread across three machines (Server/Portal/Data Store), all of which have plenty of resources. 

KeithOlsen
Occasional Contributor

I'm getting this error as well, but I can't tell what's causing it. Any idea how I can trace the source of this error?

I'm running Enterprise 10.8.1 with server/portal/datastore on different machines; although, I was getting the same error when I was on 10.7.1.

--Keith

Linn County, OR

JervinAlbeso
New Contributor III

same here, i got tons of it on server logs but not sure on what GP or service is it pointing?

0 Kudos
KrystaHouseknecht
New Contributor

Same errors here at Clatsop County. We are using 10.7.1. I can't seem to find any issues that it's causing though, but I'm still not liking these SEVERE ERRORS occurring nearly every minute, every day. 

-Krysta Houseknecht

Clatsop County, OR

Brian_Wilson

Whatever causes that can't be that SEVERE since it does not seem to affect anything except generating log messages! I looked at it and gave up and opened a support ticket. When I learn anything new I will post it back here for posterity. Hi KeithOlsen!

KeithOlsen
Occasional Contributor

Hi Brian! Yeah, it seems silly to post an error that can't be traced. Someone on slack suggested looking at the web adapter machine server logs and see if there were errors there. Haven't done that yet. 

Right Krysta? If it's so SEVERE then what is the cost? Performance?