Publish Geoprocessing Service ERROR 001270 Consolidating the data failed

01-23-2014 06:09 AM
AngieCausey
New Contributor III
I am trying to publish a geoprocessing service in 10.1 to utilize the Table to Domain geoprocessing tool.  I want a domain to be dynamically generated every time this gp service is called.  I have tried everything suggested by the help file here http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.1/index.html#//00vp0000002r001270, but nothing works.  I have tried publishing from results of the tool itself AND creating a model with all the appropriate values (no user-input values) and both run just fine in Desktop and does what is expected.  However, when I attempt to publish as a geoprocessing service I get the error.  The workspace names within the model that the domain is written to is fairly short and so is the staging location (C:\Temp) and service name.  PLEASE HELP!!
Tags (2)
3 Replies
BC
by
New Contributor II
Have you had any luck resolving the issue.  I too am struggling to find a solution with the same problem.  I tried shortening the file paths (C:\temp).  Able to publish directly from ArcGIS Server but not through python code.

ERROR 001270: Consolidating the data failed.
Failed to execute (StageService).

Thanks
0 Kudos
SivagurunadhAdayapalam
New Contributor

I do have the same problem. Have you got any luck in identifying the issue?

I have a custom python tool which does spatial operation based on business logic. The tool results are as expected in ArcGIS Desktop 10.1 but if I try to publish the service using Share As -> Geoprocessing Service, it just throws the ERROR 001270 Failed to execute (StageService). I followed the esri help but no luck.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks

0 Kudos
StefanOffermann
Occasional Contributor II

I am getting this error message when a custom tool implemented in C# uses "in memory" workspace for output of result data. I get an additional message:

"ERROR 001249: Cannot package result <value> because of errors in the result."

Strangely, <value> is blank in the actual error message.

Any hints how to solve this error(s)?