Potential problems and issues on using ArcGIS Enterprise Builder for a single server base deployment of Enterprise ArcGIS for Production

10-07-2021 11:04 AM
JohnHu
by
New Contributor III

I plan to use ArcGIS Enterprise Builder (10.9.0)  to install base deployment of Enterprise ArcGIS on a single server for production purpose.  I already reviewed the related Esri links on ArcGIS Enterprise Builder.  This post is trying to get feedback on potential problems and issues on using this installation methods.  For example,  is any problem for future version upgrade on this type of install ? My quick review already noticed certification issues reported by others.  I would like to get more feedback before deciding if I need to go through this approach or to install each Enterprise component separately.  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JohnHu
by
New Contributor III

Since this will be a PROD environment,  I cannot uninstall or unfederate once it is installed and working.  Another post discussed "uninstall" issue and actually recommend manual installation to have more control.  This is what I have done before to multi-machine deployment.  Since this new deployment is a single machine and try to go easy route of using the Builder,  so it looks like the easy route may possibly have problems down the road.  This is reason that I like to get your feedback.  Thanks.

0 Kudos