Not Registered Database ArcGIS Server

Jump to solution
11-07-2022 11:20 AM
UğurcanGül
New Contributor III

Hello,

I've created my sde database in ArcGIS Pro without any problems. When I import this in server manager>site>datastores, I get the attached error.

Portal version 10.9.0

using db postgresql

arcgis pro version 3.0

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
UğurcanGül
New Contributor III

I solved the problem as of now. No need to install odbc to use Postgresql. But if you want, you can install the odbc driver from the stack builder. But it has nothing to do with the solution. Solution;

I updated the trust fields to md5 in the password authentication section of the pg_hba.conf file located in the directory where you installed Postgresql (my path is C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/12/data). Yes, after restarting my computer, the problem was solved.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ReeseFacendini
Esri Regular Contributor

Is the PostgreSQL ODBC driver installed on the machine with ArcGIS Server?

0 Kudos
WellingtonAlves
New Contributor

I had the same error some weeks ago, try to replace the localhost to your IP Address. It worked here.

0 Kudos
UğurcanGül
New Contributor III

Thanks for answer. I entered the instance location as IP. However, I got the same error again.

0 Kudos
UğurcanGül
New Contributor III

I solved the problem as of now. No need to install odbc to use Postgresql. But if you want, you can install the odbc driver from the stack builder. But it has nothing to do with the solution. Solution;

I updated the trust fields to md5 in the password authentication section of the pg_hba.conf file located in the directory where you installed Postgresql (my path is C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/12/data). Yes, after restarting my computer, the problem was solved.

Thanks.

0 Kudos