MAKE/Intergromat webhook for S123 using a referenced feature service

04-01-2024 04:09 PM
lannguyentl
New Contributor III

Hi All,

Has anyone here configured MAKE\Integromat webhook with a referenced feature service?

I have migrated my hosted feature service (used for S123) to SDE and made it a referenced service. S123 worked well. Just the email scenario did not work.

Integromat/MAKE could not create a webhook for my scenario. 

Has anyone had this case before?

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Lan

0 Kudos
2 Replies
tigerwoulds
Occasional Contributor III

Just an idea: you can set up a service webhook in ArcGIS Enterprise to send a payload to Make when your referenced service is edited. In Make you need to parse the JSON payload to extract the information you need and send in an email.

0 Kudos
KevinHibma
Esri Regular Contributor

If you're using ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 or newer you have access to Feature Service webhooks which will function much the same way as the Survey123 webhooks. Instead of a new survey triggering the webhook, a new feature being created would trigger the webhook.

You can use Make.com or pretty much any webhook receiver as long as your Enterprise can send information beyond your network. The biggest difference between S123 and Ent-FS webhooks is you'll need to set everything up yourself in Make. There is no out of the box connectors in Make for the Ent-FS webhooks; you'll need to use the Webhook connector in make, get the webhook URL, and then in ArcGIS Administrator directory you'll add this URL as the payload URL while making the webhook.

0 Kudos