How to connection arcgis server 10.1 for java

Jump to solution
08-17-2014 07:44 PM
chenxu
by
New Contributor

Hi.
How to connection arcgis server 10.1 for java console!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenEarley
Occasional Contributor III

I have never seen that error before. However a Google search shows some results:

AutomationException: 0x80040154 - Class not registered

AutomationException: 0x80040154 - Class not registered com.esri.arcgis.interop.NativeObjRef

ArcEngine on Linux RHEL, unresolved libshlwapi.so

Most seem to suggest that one of the ESRI DLL files has not been registered with the system. This is in the context of COM registration and not ESRI licensing.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
OwenEarley

Check out the ESRI documentation and samples at: ArcGIS SDK for Java | ArcGIS for Developers

The SDK site has the downloads and tutorials to get started.

This page shows how to connect to ArcGIS Server layers: Add a map to your app—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Java | ArcGIS for Developers

0 Kudos
chenxu
by
New Contributor

Thanks for your help.

I learn from http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/arcobjects-java/concepts/engine/#/Server/000100000715000000/.

and initialize ArcGIS Licenses.

But I get an error:Exception in thread "main" AutomationException: 0x80040154 - Class not registered.

when I connection('cx').

0 Kudos
OwenEarley

I have never seen that error before. However a Google search shows some results:

AutomationException: 0x80040154 - Class not registered

AutomationException: 0x80040154 - Class not registered com.esri.arcgis.interop.NativeObjRef

ArcEngine on Linux RHEL, unresolved libshlwapi.so

Most seem to suggest that one of the ESRI DLL files has not been registered with the system. This is in the context of COM registration and not ESRI licensing.

0 Kudos