Fail to publish webtool print function to Enterprise with ArcGIS Pro

02-22-2018 06:15 PM
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

I was trying to publish a Services for printing with ArcGIS pro follow by this article:Tutorial: Publishing additional services for printing. Although the webtool was successfully published and appears in the Server Manager and the portal. Every time I try to run it it all return a error. I try to click on the error, but nothing shows up. I already have Arcgis data store up and running, and was able to publish and run other geoprocessing tool such as buffer. 

0 Kudos
23 Replies
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

Unfortunately at this point, if I say something that'd be nothing but throwing darts in the dark. Could you pls contact support?

0 Kudos
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

I already contacted them a month ago, but still no solution.

0 Kudos
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

one other thing: did the out of the box printing service (i.e. http://localhost:6080/arcgis/rest/services/Utilities/PrintingTools/GPServer ) work for you?

0 Kudos
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

Sorry for the late reply, could you give me more info on how to apply this service?

0 Kudos
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

just copy of the url of the service and paste that as the url while configuring your web app builder print widget

0 Kudos
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

it said it's not a print service.

0 Kudos
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

it said the url is not available

0 Kudos
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

you might need to replace 'localhost' with machine name that is hosting arcgis server.

localhost refers to your machine that you are working on and it seems like the printing service may not be hosted on your machine...

can you try with 'https://gis.engeo.com/arcgis/..... (as per the screenshot you posted earlier)

if that does not work, I will highly recommend you to check back with Esri Support.

0 Kudos
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

it doesn't work, I will call them again.

0 Kudos