-Server 10.3.1 fails to create replica when feat. service SDE feat. class contains a definition query on a date type field.
-We are getting this error with both SQL Server Express 2012 and 2014
1. SDE feat. class has editor tracking enabled
2. apply a definition query to the feat. class, editor tracking field here's the syntax: created_date > '2016-02-19 21:33:35'
3. Service is sync enabled
4. Publish feat. service to Server 10.3.1; secured with tokens
5. Add feat. service to AGOL as item, store user credentials with item
6. add item to new web map, save
7. Attempt to download the webmap for offline use using either iOS or Android
Error in Collector (platform specific variation):
Failed to download map. Failed to create replica.
Error in Server Manager:
Underlying DMBS error [[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from character string.][SDE feat. class name]
Do yo have an answer for your question? "Fail to create replica when def.query by data (DBMS error)". Were you able to resolve your problem? I am having a similar problem.