We are using ArcGIS Server+Desktop 10.5.1 without Web adapter.
We have set of services to publish on the server. Some of the services are getting published successfully and some of the services are failing with following error Messages.
We tried publishing services using following ways:
1. Manually Publish MXD from ArcMap with(Http and Https Admin connection)
2. Manually Publish .SD File from ArcGIS Server manager page.
3. Automated service publishing using ArcPy code
When we are tried running following link:
but not able to follow these steps because getting following error:
"Logon Failure: the user has not granted the requested logon type at this computer"
Initial troubleshooting steps performed:
1. Restarted Publishing GP service
2. Ensured that GP service startup patch is installed
3. Restarted ArcGIS Service
4.Protocols enabled on server: HTTP and HTTPS
5. TLS Enabled on server: TLS1.2,TLS1.1,TLS 1.0
Please let me know if anyone can assist to resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance.