ERROR_INTERNET_CLIENT_AUTH_CERT_NEEDED error on first request of service

07-31-2015 05:30 AM
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

For a client we have used the AGOL based Web AppBuilder to configure a Web App to consume some local ArcGIS for Server services based on query layers that are pointing to tables in Oracle containing SDO Geometry. Apart from these services we have a table containing the result of tracing and another one containing simulations that users have performed in a different (non-Esri based) system.

I have created a simple geoprocessing service that makes a REST request and extracts the trace or simulation result for a user. The functionality is added to the Web App through a Geoprocessing Widget. For some time I have noticed that when the GP service is triggered the first time an error is returned. If directly after you execute the GP service again with the same parameters the result is returned without any problem.

If I consult the logs of ArcGIS for Server (10.1 SP1 QIP), I notice the following error: ERROR_INTERNET_CLIENT_AUTH_CERT_NEEDED

Is there a way to avoid this error?

The same error is occurring when using a Silverlight Web Site that consumes services from our local ArcGIS for Server. When pressing F5 the application loads without problems...

Cross referencing: Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS

0 Kudos
0 Replies