Select to view content in your preferred language

Collaboration with ArcGIS Online through firewall

17 hours ago
SimonSchütte_ct
Occasional Contributor III

I created a collaboration between ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Online.
I can see the Items from ArcGIS Enterprise in the ArcGIS Online Group.

My ArcGIS Enterprise deployment is not accessible from the internet, but ArcGIS Enterprise has access to the internet (otherwise the collaboration would not have worked).

"The guest organization doesn't need to be publicly exposed to participate in the collaboration. It can be behind a firewall, in a local intranet, and still join the collaboration, as long as the guest organization can access ArcGIS Online over HTTPS (port 443)." Create a distributed collaboration—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation

Now I want to open a service in ArcGIS Online, that is referenced to ArcGIS Enterprise.
However, I get an authentication prompt to log in to ArcGIS Enterprise. What do I need to change to access the referenced ArcGIS Enterprise content without Enterprise authentication prompt in ArcGIS Online?

Based on this question, this should be possible: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-enterprise-questions/distributed-collaboration/m-p/1506327
however "Figure 7 - ArcGIS Online and Registered Services" only shows this working with reverse proxy.

"The guest organisation doesn't need to be publicly exposed to participate in the collaboration" is this still true for sharing content in both directions?

0 Replies