Select to view content in your preferred language

Collaboration time out

Jump to solution
08-12-2024 11:14 AM
TL2
by
Frequent Contributor

I have multiple workspaces that are timing out.  I have created new workspaces in my collaboration and they too time out once adding a FC.

The request to import replication package on the portal with id 'b33b17fa-348e-4540-b3fb-18af8928fedc' timed out. The job '05a73d26b7e04ccfad215cf7079fd6f4' on portal 'https://mmmm.maps.arcgis.com' timed out.

Anyone else experiencing this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LisaDong
Esri Contributor

@valenj88 @DavidColey @KatherineStaley @MichaelJenkins 

If anyone is encountering this issue, please log a case with Technical Support. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
33 Replies
valenj88
Regular Contributor

I've been seeing these timeouts across multiple (but not all) of my workspaces.  ESRI Health Status is showing hosted services is all operational but I'm thinking they are having an issue - this all started happening on Friday for me and has happened on every attempted sync since.

0 Kudos
TL2
by
Frequent Contributor

Are your services hosted on https://services7.arcgis.com?

0 Kudos
valenj88
Regular Contributor

@TL2 I started a case with ESRI. We'll see if that helps because you're not getting a response here.  Also I have tried to remove/readd layers from the groups to no avail.  Going to try a full rebuild next.

0 Kudos
TL2
by
Frequent Contributor

I did as well.  My esri tech said she was able to see orphaned replication packages in her AGO account starting 8/9 like us.

0 Kudos
valenj88
Regular Contributor

Yeah I deleted mine in hopes that doing so would help move things along but it didn't help.  Well guess it's likely not us.  Still strange that it's happening to only certain workspaces and not others.

0 Kudos
valenj88
Regular Contributor

We're on cluster 5.

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Honored Contributor

Yes this began happening to me as well on Saturday night for all of my 'by-reference' collaborations, where agol is our host and portal at 11.3 is the guest that sends content to agol 'by-reference'.  We've been dealing with TS Debby and so haven't had a chance to dig into this yet

I am not running any 'as-copies' collaborations, so for us, the cluster should not matter, but we are on services3.

Yes, as before, after a collaboration fail, the replication packages are left behind.  In my case, I have 8 thus far.

In the past, I too would remove the packages and allow the replications to run again by schedule - but this time this is not working, they are failing again.

My only option now is to delete and recreate the collaborations, but that does not come without risk - the primary one being if the new collaboration does not work, I will have to remove the reference layers from the agol group and try and have the collaboration re-send the portal hosted layer references. And although the layer ids should stay the same, you never know how.

I would tag you guys but the '@' doesn't seem to be working at the moment either.

KatherineStaley
Emerging Contributor

Our collaboration sync started timing out on 08/09/2024. It finally fails after trying to sync after 4 hours.

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Honored Contributor

Yeah, mine time out after like 2 hours.  The good news is is that I deleted one of my collaborations, leaving the content in place in my receiving agol host.  I re-created the 'by-reference' collaboration, with the same existing groups on both sides, then did the 'accept invitation' in portal, the 'accept response' in agol, then joined the workspace. 

I set a new sync time a few minutes ago and the sync was successful.

@TL2 

@valenj88 

Tags (2)