CloudFormation Stack Template for Esri ArcGIS Server Docker Image?

Jump to solution
03-09-2021 09:34 AM
John-Waterman
New Contributor II

Any information on this Esri ArcGIS Server Docker Image or CloudFormation Stack Template?

http://arcgisstore1051.s3.amazonaws.com/7333/docs/ReadmeECS.html

From the page, you cannot view or launch a template?

Thanks,

John

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonEmch
Esri Regular Contributor

John,

Thank you for reaching out! This particular deployment type was an experiment that did not continue past 10.5.1. I'm taking a look to see if we can get it removed from the listings.

That being said, this was rolled up into a different project that should be releasing soon (ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes). This is quite a bit bigger than just an ArcGIS Server Image, but nevertheless should be interesting. Stay tuned for more updates on that!

Keep on keeping on!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JonEmch
Esri Regular Contributor

John,

Thank you for reaching out! This particular deployment type was an experiment that did not continue past 10.5.1. I'm taking a look to see if we can get it removed from the listings.

That being said, this was rolled up into a different project that should be releasing soon (ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes). This is quite a bit bigger than just an ArcGIS Server Image, but nevertheless should be interesting. Stay tuned for more updates on that!

Keep on keeping on!
0 Kudos
John-Waterman
New Contributor II

Thanks.  I have heard reference to 'ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes', but cannot find any online documentation.  I will wait.  I liked your post as it was using AWS ECS.  Look forward to the details.  Best, John

JonEmch
Esri Regular Contributor

Mid Q2, I'll come back and update this post when we have some public docs available.

Keep on keeping on!
TrevorSeaton
Esri Contributor

Hi John, I just wanted to say that we did launch in May, our Kubernetes deployment option for ArcGIS Enterprise. There are many resources available - you might want to start with our Resource Page, or jump right into the online documentation.  Thanks!

Trevor