Services on our DEV server are slow and I would like to figure out why using the statistics reports in ArcGIS Server Manager. But the reports I see are empty, unlike those in our TEST, ACC and PROD environments (see picture below). I have checked the ArcGIS Server Administrator Directory and all settings for usage reports are identical in all environments (see second picture below). Any idea why?
We use ArcGIS for Server 10.3.1 on a Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard.
I've also asked this question on gis.stackexchange.com.
Hi Infrabel - Thanks for asking your questions and welcome to the GeoNet community! I wanted to let you know that we're moving your question to the https://community.esri.com/community/gis/enterprise-gis/arcgis-for-server?sr=search&searchId=4abf256... space so our Esri and user subject matter experts can further help answer this and future questions. So you're aware on how and where to post your questions, here's a few quick tips and reminders:
Thank you for your answer. I'm actually not even able to change the Aggregate statistics every (minutes)
setting: after modifying it and clicking 'save', the setting is back to its initial (default) value of 30 minutes.
Same for Usage Reports Enabled and Keeps statistics history for (days).
Sounds like perhaps something's amiss with your DEV Server site. Please contact Esri Tech Support and open an incident so they can help you investigate further.
Hope this helps,
Did you ever get this resolved? I was able to view statistics last week and now nothing. I logged in to the ArcGIS Server Administrative Directory, went into usage reports/settings, changed from 30 minutes to 1 minute and saved settings update (which it did successfully). Unfortunately, still no statistics.
No it's not solved, I can't contact tech support. In the meantime I've found a great (and easy to use) reporting tool that creates detailed views and graphs of services usage (System Log Parser). It really helped tracking down the performance issue (here, huge number of calls to a given service at odd hours).
Thank you for the link. My statistics came back on. I really can't explain why. As I said previously, I changed the time to 1 minute...initially nothing happened...then I began to receive statistics. I then went back in to the Administrative Directory and changed it back to 30 minutes and everything still seems to be running well. The link you provided will be handy as a back-up or supplement in the future. Thanks again.