Select to view content in your preferred language

Arcgis Server not displaying cache status

06-19-2014 05:00 AM
PhilipHughes
Emerging Contributor
I have created multiple GIS servers together,  so now have 4 machines in a cluster that intend to create caches (2 machines are windows 2003, 2 are windows 2012),  they appear in the site machines list and can happily publish map services.  My problem comes when I try and create a cache.  Arccatalog appears to be be creating a cache as displayed in the results window.  If I try and view the cache status the status says 0.0% of tiles are present.  There are no entries in the cache status (I expect to see at least the levels)  Have stopped the server.  Restarted and still no levels are displayed.  Have removed the status GDB and rebuilt the cache status.  The folders are present on the shared folder (all 4 servers in the cluster share the same folders).  All servers are fresh install and simply joined to the existing site.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
WayneBoras
Regular Contributor
I have created multiple GIS servers together,  so now have 4 machines in a cluster that intend to create caches (2 machines are windows 2003, 2 are windows 2012),  they appear in the site machines list and can happily publish map services.  My problem comes when I try and create a cache.  Arccatalog appears to be be creating a cache as displayed in the results window.  If I try and view the cache status the status says 0.0% of tiles are present.  There are no entries in the cache status (I expect to see at least the levels)  Have stopped the server.  Restarted and still no levels are displayed.  Have removed the status GDB and rebuilt the cache status.  The folders are present on the shared folder (all 4 servers in the cluster share the same folders).  All servers are fresh install and simply joined to the existing site.

I'm having the same issue. Does anyone have a suggestion? We are using ArcGIS for Server 10.1 SP1.

Thanks,
Wayne
0 Kudos