ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 install

Jump to solution
04-25-2023 04:31 AM
JenniferOSULLIVAN
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am performing a clean install of ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 on a Windows VM (Windows Server 2019 Standard Version 1809).
Server Spec.:

Intel Xeon CPU E5-2640 V3 @ 2.60GHz 2.60GHz
32GB RAM

The installation of Portal completed successfully.

When installing ArcGIS Web Adaptor (IIS) 11.1 the installer fails at around 75% with the following error:

JenniferOSULLIVAN_0-1682421654285.png

Web site (Port):

Default Web Site (443) 

Name of ArcGIS Web Adaptor

portal

When I press OK the installation completes. The browser opens with a 

JenniferOSULLIVAN_1-1682422019017.png

I did uninstall the adaptor from the server and did a fresh downloaded of the adaptor installer from the ESRI website but I am still running into the same problem.

Has anyone come across this error?

Thanks

Jen

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JenniferOSULLIVAN
New Contributor II

After, trying (unsuccessfully) to fix the problem, I had a look at the Windows Event Viewer logs. I should have done this sooner! Anyway, I think I have found the problem.

Under the application logs, I found the following.

Event Viewer LogEvent Viewer Log

I will update the ticket once I get McAfee disabled and confirm the installation runs as planned.

Jen

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ReeseFacendini
Esri Regular Contributor

Are both components listed under Step 3 on this page installed on the machine with the Web Adaptors?

0 Kudos
JenniferOSULLIVAN
New Contributor II

Hi Reese

Yes, I have installed the following components: 

If you don't have the above components installed, you are prompted during the installation process to install them.

There were no errors during the installation of these components.

0 Kudos
JenniferOSULLIVAN
New Contributor II

After, trying (unsuccessfully) to fix the problem, I had a look at the Windows Event Viewer logs. I should have done this sooner! Anyway, I think I have found the problem.

Under the application logs, I found the following.

Event Viewer LogEvent Viewer Log

I will update the ticket once I get McAfee disabled and confirm the installation runs as planned.

Jen

JenniferOSULLIVAN
New Contributor II

Apologies for the delay. The AV was the issue. For information, Trellix is the new name for McAfee.

0 Kudos