Select to view content in your preferred language

Web Map symbology not displaying

Jump to solution
05-29-2024 01:37 PM
wgreen90
New Contributor II

I've recently upgraded from ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1 to 10.9.1. In Map Viewer Classic my Web Map symbology appears similarly to how it did in 10.6.1 with Parcel, Streets and Railroad layers combined into 1 Web Map. In the newer Map Viewer, the data symbology for this WebMap doesn't appear, however if I view each layer separately, I can see them in the newer Map Viewer. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wgreen90
New Contributor II

Thanks @PTW ! I resolved the issue. The layer data was in the Map Viewer. I simply removed and added the layer back into it and the symbology appeared. I appreciate your help!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PTW
by
New Contributor III

I would check the Visible Range for each layer under Properties in the New Map Viewer. I'm guessing it is set to a range that does not include your current map view.

In Classic Viewer click on the Symbology symbol for the layer and then Options. Then you should see the Visible Range slider.

However I could be misunderstanding your issue, if so can you provide a screenshot?

0 Kudos
wgreen90
New Contributor II

Thanks @PTW ! I resolved the issue. The layer data was in the Map Viewer. I simply removed and added the layer back into it and the symbology appeared. I appreciate your help!