Select to view content in your preferred language

Validate Relational Datastore from ArcGIS Server Administrator = 'invalid token'

Jump to solution
02-17-2022 09:30 AM
TrinaNair
Regular Contributor

Installed Enterprise ArcGIS 10.9.1.   Had validated the datastore with ArcGIS Server manager.   Month later, couldn't publish to the datastore.  Datastore unable to validate.  Also checked Server Administrator - 'Invalid Token'.  Tried unregistering and re-registering the Datastore.  DescribeDatastore - the "Portal for ArcGIS URL" is empty.  Also tried a test to run 'Updatelicense' - unable to generate a token.

TrinaNair_0-1645118821282.png

TrinaNair_1-1645118867741.png

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Datastore (was going to restore from backup).  Same result.  Checked Federation it validates okay.  Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NaveenK
Occasional Contributor

Hello, 

I would quickly check if the ADMIN URL from Portal administrator directory page is showing up properly. 

I had a similar issue that Owning URL was missing and the solution was to update the ADMIN URL from ArcGIS server administrator directory.   

Regards,

Naveen

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NaveenK
Occasional Contributor

Hello, 

I would quickly check if the ADMIN URL from Portal administrator directory page is showing up properly. 

I had a similar issue that Owning URL was missing and the solution was to update the ADMIN URL from ArcGIS server administrator directory.   

Regards,

Naveen

0 Kudos
TrinaNair
Regular Contributor

Naveen - Thanks you so much.  That was totally it.  I was searching all over the place for that.  Thank you!!!!

0 Kudos
KikSiops
Occasional Contributor

same thing if the portal for arcgis is missing?

0 Kudos