URL link from related table in popup?

Jump to solution
07-30-2021 09:32 AM
KellyArmstrong
Occasional Contributor II

I have a related table with a URL field.  I have tried in Arcade to pull those related links and place them in the popup, with no success.  The reason I am trying to do this instead of clicking on the "show related records"  in the popup - is that having crews use this route, is two less clicks for them to navigate out in the field.  They would like the fastest route to be able to click on the URL link.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have attached a screenshot of my related table with fields:

11 Replies
cpenling
New Contributor III

I am having a similar issue. I want to add links to a website from a related table but in my pop-up they just show as text (not clickable). I am assuming from this response it is not possible for me to have them show up as clickable links in the actual pop-up? 

var relatedrecords = FeatureSetByRelationshipName($feature,"Provincially_Tracked_Species_Detail_CRCA");
var popupString = ""
for (var f in relatedrecords){
    popupString += 
        "Common Name: " +
        Text(f.Com_Name) + TextFormatting.NewLine +

"Scientific Name: " +
        DefaultValue(f.Sci_Name, 'no data') + TextFormatting.NewLine +

"Taxon: " +
        DefaultValue(f.Lower_Taxon, 'no data') + TextFormatting.NewLine +

"SARO Status: " +
        DefaultValue(f.SARO_Status, 'no data') + TextFormatting.NewLine 

if (f.Sci_Name != null) {
        var secondary_related = FeatureSetByRelationshipName(f,"Provincially_Tracked_Species_Supplemental_Info")
        for (var s in secondary_related){
            popupString += "Threats: " + DefaultValue(s.Threats, 'no data') + TextFormatting.NewLine +
                "Habitats: " + DefaultValue(s.Habitats, 'no data') + TextFormatting.NewLine +
                Text(s.Government_Website_Link) + TextFormatting.NewLine +
                TextFormatting.NewLine
        }
        return popupString}
        TextFormatting.NewLine

}
return popupString

This is the result in pop-upThis is the result in pop-up

0 Kudos
Blevins_Mark
Occasional Contributor

@cpenling did you figure out a solution to this? I have the same exact issue. Thanks.