Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to append records to a related table in Portal using FME

02-04-2022 01:22 PM
Ryan_Gould
New Contributor III

I would like to append records to a related table in Portal using FME 2019. For this project SQL code is used to query a postgresql weather stations database. The code captures StartSnow, EndSnow, Period and Station. I am using FME to read from the database with SQL and write to the related table. I plan to export the FME workspace and run this process several times per day to capture snow fall events.

The parent layer to which the table is related is Editable for geometry and attributes. I can edit the related table in ArcGIS Pro. The Writer I am using is imported as a Feature Layer from the Writers menu in FME Desktop. In the FME Writer’s parameters I can select the related table. However when I run the process in FME, I receive an HTTP Error 400.

The error I see in FME is:

ArcGIS Portal Feature Service Writer: Getting list of user content items in 'https:'

Python Exception <HTTPError>: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: (Portal Token URL)

A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

... Last line repeated 2 times ...

I am able to create and write to a standalone table in Portal, but not the related table. I am using the Generate Token Authentication Type.

Thank you for any assistance.

0 Replies