NearBy Configurable App In Portal

Jump to solution
07-30-2021 02:34 PM
BriannaTatum
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am configuring the NearBy Configurable App in Enterprise Portal and I have enabled the "Add map pin and/or label at the searched location‎" and "Include a map pin on the map to show the searched address‎" but when I perform an address search the Pin does not drop on the map. I have also configured the app to include a "Directions Link" and it is also missing from the side panel.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have included screenshots. https://webmaps.sandiego.gov/portal/apps/Nearby/index.html?appid=2c3f88c05a4c4289a17ee30b5d7ae5a9 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BriannaTatum
New Contributor III

The directions link requires that you configure the Portal to get direction
If the routing service is not configured on your Portal, the directions link will not be available on the Nearby App. You can either publish a custom network analysis service or use ArcGIS Online route service (this costs credit).

BriannaTatum_0-1629906236785.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BrittanyBurson
Occasional Contributor III

BUG-000135894 pin missing from map in 10.8.1

Directions Link... status unknown

BriannaTatum
New Contributor III

The directions link requires that you configure the Portal to get direction
If the routing service is not configured on your Portal, the directions link will not be available on the Nearby App. You can either publish a custom network analysis service or use ArcGIS Online route service (this costs credit).

BriannaTatum_0-1629906236785.png