How to Disable Organization Tab from Portal for ArcGIS for Level1 user.

Jump to solution
06-28-2018 01:02 AM
VinodBorkar1
New Contributor

I donn't want to visible organization tab and organization content along with other user details to Level 1 user.

so please suggest how to disable Organization Tab for Level 1 user.

Attached Portal level 1 user login organization page. Want to disable red box content .

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor
7 Replies
VinodBorkar1
New Contributor

I there any way to disable Organization tab from Portal for ArcGIS page after login with level 1 role.

0 Kudos
VinodBorkar1
New Contributor

Is there any way to disable Organization tab from Portal for ArcGIS page after login with level 1 role

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow

Create a custom role where users don't have the privilege to view members

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-online/administration/the-author-contractor-and-som... 

-Kelly

BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

Can a user be part of more than one role?

0 Kudos
VinodBorkar1
New Contributor

Thanks your for Reply.

Great workaround .

0 Kudos
naveenbesri
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kelly @KellyGerrow , I tried the same way which was mentioned in the above link. but im still facing the same issue. my external user is able to see our organization content.  even though i have unchecked view content shared with organization while creating custom role. Please suggest on this. we are using arcgis enterprise 10.8.1.

Note: we have exposed our portal to public and created basic viewer custom role.

screenshot1.JPGscreenshot2.JPG

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow

A user can be assigned to one role, but each role can have different privileges. It is recommended that you include all of the needed privileges for a user in the role that you create.

-Kelly