How can I configure the attribute list of my Web Scene layers, so they do not appear in alphabetical order?

09-27-2020 03:21 PM
JustinOdell
Occasional Contributor III

Hi all,

I have published a hosted feature service. When I click on the 'Data' tab for this service, the order of attributes in this list appears in the same order as the native data. 

When I click on the 'Visualization' tab and query a feature, the order of attributes in this list appears in the same order as the native data. 

When I open the hosted service in Map Viewer and query a feature, the order of attributes in this list appears in the same order as the native data. 

When I open the hosted service in Scene Viewer and query a feature, the order of attributes in this list does not appear in the same order as the native data.  The pop-up list returns my attributes in alphabetical order.

How might I configure my pop-ups to appear in my preferred order within a web scene? When I check the Pop-ups in the 'Visualization' tab, the order of the attributes is in my preferred order. When I click 'configure attributes', the order of attributes is as I want them to appear. They just don't appear in this order within the web scene for some reason...

0 Kudos
0 Replies