Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience Builder not sharing through distributed collaboration from Portal to AGOL

Jump to solution
01-08-2023 01:05 PM
Hayley
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi, 

We have an Experience Builder app made in our Portal 10.9.1 system which we are trying to share through our distributed collaboration to AGOL.

We have shared all the related maps, layers, and even tested other web apps and they are syncing properly however the one Experience Builder is not. The ExB is shared the same as all the other content in our distributed collaboration, we have tried making it public too to see if it will go through that way.

The documentation says web apps can be shared from ArcGIS Enterprise to AGOL, however does this only cover web apps made in web app builder?

HL
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hayley
by

Hi @Laura , I heard back from our vendors about this and they said this is a known limitation of version 10.9.1. From Enterprise 11.1 you will be able to share ExB through the collaboration to AGOL. It's a shame that this was never addressed in the documentation for previous versions, it only talked about web apps. 

HL

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Laura
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

I am also having this problem. 

0 Kudos
Hayley
by

Hi @Laura , I heard back from our vendors about this and they said this is a known limitation of version 10.9.1. From Enterprise 11.1 you will be able to share ExB through the collaboration to AGOL. It's a shame that this was never addressed in the documentation for previous versions, it only talked about web apps. 

HL
Laura
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

That is unfortunate. I am not ready to upgrade Portal, yet I' being forced into using EXB. 

0 Kudos
imansbburg
New Contributor III

I'm having the same issue but in the reverse direction. I have a public-access Experience Builder app in AGOL that I want to share, just as a reference, to our Portal. We're on Enterprise 11.3. 

0 Kudos