Editor Enabled Fields Greyed Out in Portal

02-06-2020 08:49 AM
SarojThapa1
Occasional Contributor III

I am trying to create a web map that allows users to ONLY see and edit the features they created. I have a hosted feature layer in Portal for ArcGIS with Editor Tracking enabled. Under the "Settings" section of the feature layer, I have checked "Keep track of who created and last updated features", "Editors can only see their own features", etc. as shown in the image below.

I tested using different users. User A can only see and edit the features he/she created. The web map updates "Edited by User_A x seconds ago" on the bottom of the attributes. However, it does not update "created_user, created_date, last_edited_user, and last_edited_date". When trying to fill these fields manually, they are greyed out as shown in the image below.

Is there any way I can get these Editor Tracking fields filled automatically or manually? 

Note: I opened the feature that I used to publish this hosted feature layer in ArcMap. It automatically populated those attributes mentioned above. I republished the feature and tested in Portal, once again those fields are greyed out. 

Thank you for your help!  

0 Kudos
0 Replies