Select to view content in your preferred language

Delete Duplicate Relationship

09-22-2021 07:31 AM
JasonCyphers
Frequent Contributor

I recently created a few features and tables in ArcCatalog, and created relationships between them.  I added the FGDB to Portal, created Survey123 forms against the tables, but realized I'd accidently created a duplicate relationship between one of the features and one of the tables (when I click on "show related records" there two links to the related table (it's the same table, but because there were two relationships built, I get two links):

JasonCyphers_0-1632320944200.png

Is there a way to delete one of the relationships, without having to upload the FGDB to Portal again?  I've enabled editing, sync, and keep track of changes; so, I can't simply update the database and have populated too much information and built too many Survey123 forms to delete the content from Portal and upload it again.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertBorchert
Honored Contributor

When you say you added the FGDB to Portal, you you mean you physically loaded the entire database or did you create a feature service that reads off your database?

0 Kudos
RobertBorchert
Honored Contributor

With the additional complication of Survey123 in the mix your best bet may be to start over. Deleting one of the relationships may break your Survey

0 Kudos
JasonCyphers
Frequent Contributor

Yea, I zipped up a FGDB that has 7 point features and 6 tables, uploaded it to Portal, and checked "Publish this file as a hosted layer".  I've created default symbology and pop-up content, and created 6 Survey123 forms against the data.

0 Kudos