Create Service exception ' Exception: peer not authenticated'

02-20-2019 05:28 AM
FredericoLicio_Pereira
New Contributor

Hi,

I'm trying to publish some Forms using Survey123. Initially I was using the Survey123 Connect (v. 3.2.196), but a few days ago the system started sending the message: "Create Service exception ' Exception: peer not authenticated'".

I thought that this problem could be related with the Survey123 version or some incompatibility between Portal for ArcGIS and Survey. So, I installed and tested differents versions of the application (v. 3.0.142 / v. 3.1.126), repeating the same process that I used before to publish the Forms. In all situations I received the message mentioned above.

After a large number of attempts I tried to publish the Forms using survey123.arcgis.com. Firstly I configurated the Portal for ArcGIS to work with survey123.arcgis.com following the instructions in this page:

How To: Configure Portal for ArcGIS to work with survey123.arcgis.com 

I registered the survey123.arcgis.com with success, and I can see my forms in the Survey123 page, but when I try to publish anything through the application the message persists.

Still about this message, I have some Web Maps and Applications (WebAppBuilder) published in Portal, and when I try to "Add Items - Shepfile" to the Map I get the same error message. I have no idea about what is generating it.

Just another information, I can see this message in the Servers tab (Federated Servers).

Error: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated.

Anybody have some idea about what's happening? I'm finding very stranger because in the past the application was working, we had some problems but they were differents of that.

Portal for ArcGIS version: 10.4

Thanks in advanced!

2 Replies
RobertMarros
Occasional Contributor II

I am also struggling through the same issue. I am trying to publish a survey via Survey123 Connect to my Enterprise Portal (v.10.5) and keep getting the same error message.

Thanks! 

FredericoLicio_Pereira
New Contributor

Hello Robert,

Could you check if your Portal for ArcGIS have a Hosting Server?

My Organization / Servers / Hosting server

0 Kudos