Configure App doesn't show on Portal

02-08-2017 06:51 PM
RamakrishnaBillakanti
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I'm having issues configure app in ArcGIS Portal 10.4.1 where portal doesn't give me an option to configure app either when sharing or on the web app. Any help on this is highly appreciated. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ramakrishna,

Can you please elaborate more on your workflow? The screen capture you attached shows a web map item, and not a web app item.

What kind of app are you trying to configure? One of the configurable app templates?

Make your first app—Portal for ArcGIS | ArcGIS Enterprise 

or a Web AppBuilder app?

Welcome to Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS—Portal for ArcGIS | ArcGIS Enterprise 

Are you starting from the Portal map viewer or the My Content page to create a new app?

0 Kudos
RamakrishnaBillakanti
Occasional Contributor

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your reply. I'm migrating the content between environments, I one environment I'm able to see an option for configure in another not able to see. Is this something related to enabling an option on the portal. 

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ramakrishna,

I'm still not clear on what app you are using, is it a configurable application template or a Web AppBuilder app?

> I'm migrating the content between environments ...

What do you mean by "environments"? From ArcGIS Online to Portal for ArcGIS? One Portal for ArcGIS instance to another Portal for ArcGIS instance?

As I mentioned, it would help if you could please provide details of your workflow.

0 Kudos