Enterprise 10.7.x deployment Error on Azure cloud

Jump to solution
09-09-2019 09:02 AM
RBMartinez
New Contributor II

We are trying to deploy ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.x in Azure cloud and when after clicking "Finish" to create the Deployment, we are getting an "Operation Failed" error of "Template validation errors:- InvalidTemplateDeployment. Details:- The template deployment 'azuredeploy-0909-1536' is not valid according to the validation procedure. The tracking id is '3ad1437f-189b-48c6-9cfa-74a228510488'."   

The Error details is "at ESRI.ArcGIS.Azure.IaaS.Jobs.DeploySiteWithAutomationJob.<StartJobAsync>d__14.MoveNext()"

What might be causing this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffDeWeese
Esri Contributor

Roberto, when you look in the Azure Activity Log at the failure and look at the JSON output, do you see any other details? I recently ran into this and it turned out to be a "QuotaExceeded" issue in terms of the number of cores that can be deployed within a given region.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JeffDeWeese
Esri Contributor

Roberto, when you look in the Azure Activity Log at the failure and look at the JSON output, do you see any other details? I recently ran into this and it turned out to be a "QuotaExceeded" issue in terms of the number of cores that can be deployed within a given region.

RBMartinez
New Contributor II

Jeff, you were right on the "QuotaExceeded" issue.  The message I got was for "Validate Deployment" and a portion of the JSON detail was: "\"details\":[{\"code\":\"QuotaExceeded\",\"message\":\"Operation results in exceeding quota limits of Core. Maximum allowed: 4, Current in use: 0, Additional requested: 8. Please read more about quota increase at https://aka.ms/ProdportalCRP/?#create/Microsoft.Support/Parameters/".  I'm currently using Azure's Free trial for testing a Base deployment 10.7 for a possible move from 10.6 (on-prem).

MarkEiseman2
New Contributor II

I am currently running into the same issue as above.  Wast there a resolution to the issue?

0 Kudos