Getting "Bind Failed in Function 'Mosaic Function' in latest version of drone2maps

08-08-2022 10:00 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I updated drone2maps to the latest version and now I am not able to create orthomosaic images. I'm getting the following messages:

drone2mapserror.PNG

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
CharlesRowan302
New Contributor

I am also receiving this error  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
JScottSires
New Contributor

I am now getting this same error. I am using D2M current version (2022.1.1). However, my next line in the log is another error, and different than the screen capture above, mine is: 'Failed to exectute (ApplyBlockAdjustment)." 

Thanks for any insight. 

0 Kudos
Taren_Esri
Esri Contributor

This issue is most likely due to adjusting the default assigned coordinate system in the project. When you create a Drone2Map project in 2022.x, you should leave the project coordinate system it assigns (generally a flavor of UTM). When adding GCPs collected in WGS 1984, leave/change the GCP coordinate system to WGS 1984. It will generate the output products in that previous default UTM. 

0 Kudos
Zedwards_SIPI
New Contributor III

Has anyone tested this? I am getting these failures too. When importing control, i am selecting 6318 (Nad83 2011), as that is the XY coordinate system of my control. Similarly, for the vertical, i am choosing Nad 83 2011 meters (ellipsoid height metric). It automatically changes the Drone2Map project coordinate system to match that of the control. Any assistance here is much appreciated. 

0 Kudos