Select to view content in your preferred language

Drone2Map Failing During Image Matching After Importing GCPs

07-03-2023 12:44 PM
CCGT_UAV
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to process a dataset with the 3D template using Drone2Map. I was able to process the images without using GCPs. However, after importing a set of GCPs, the Image Matching process fails and no 2D and 3D products are generated. It's not clear why the process fails as it does not show any error messages.   

I tried different computers but had no success. 

Drone2Map version: 2023.1.1

License: Advanced

Drone: DJI Phantom 4 Pro

Processing options are attached. 

3 Replies
MarkBarker1
Esri Contributor

Hi @CCGT_UAV,

Thank you for reaching out. Typically if there is a failure in processing some type of warning or error message will appear in the processing log. I take it you have reviewed the processing log?

MarkBarker1_0-1688659658803.png

The processing options you have look pretty standard to me, the only thing that might help there is if you increase the tie point matching neighborhood. However, that really depends on your image overlap, do you have a copy of the processing report?

If you have tried different computers and are still getting the same result then it may be something with the points themselves and how they imported into Drone2Map. Assuming you are using a CSV or text file feel free to share the gcp file and I can have a look. 

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos
CCGT_UAV
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I am using a CSV file for the GCPs. I attached the CSV file and the log. 

0 Kudos
MarkBarker1
Esri Contributor

Unfortunately, I am not able to discern much from the files you shared. The GCP values appear normal. I would need to get a look at the dataset itself to provide some more recommendations. Are you willing to share the data? If so, please email me at mbarker@esri.com and I can get a share link to you. 

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos