Deep learning Model Deployment error in ArcGIS pro

07-27-2020 03:02 PM
RitikaPrasai1
New Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use the developed deep learning model to classify my raster in arcgis pro but when I give .emd file as the input (from deeplearning package) , it says invalid file- could anyone suggest me what is the cause? I have already installed all the packages and environment required for this project. Thank you! Please fine the screenshot attached.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

From one thread....

The solution that works for me: in Pyhton Package Manager > Add Packages > Search tensorflow and install TensorFlow-mkl 1.13.1

Deep Learning Object Detection Error: Unable to initialize python raster function with scalar argume... 

I assume you are using Pro 2.5?

https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/help/analysis/image-analyst/pdf/deep_learning_install.pdf 

... sort of retired...
RitikaPrasai1
New Contributor II

I am using 2.5.2. Thank you for your quick response!

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You might as well have this

https://www.esri.com/content/dam/esrisites/en-us/media/pdf/install-deep-learning-frameworks.pdf 

Pro 2.6 will be out very very soon, so check My Esri for updates

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
RitikaPrasai1
New Contributor II

Thank you , but though i installed the tensorflow-mkl 1.13.1, the problem has not been solved yet

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You just don't install that tensorflow-mkl 1.13.1 unless it applies to your use case and environment.

Done here... it might be your hardware and/or software combination since "some" people seem to get it to work

... sort of retired...
RitikaPrasai1
New Contributor II

Thank you!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

You will get errors when entering the trained model file if not all of the deep learning framework packaged are installed. Please see Install deep learning frameworks for ArcGIS—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation  for the complete instructions on how to install. 

0 Kudos
RitikaPrasai1
New Contributor II

I was able to run the file-but did not get the result when I run 'classify pixels using deep learning'- it says pro has encountered unknown error please contact esri technical support. Everything is correct and it doesnot have any error while giving inputs- it encounters error when i try to run it. Could you suggest me on this?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

As it says, contact Technical Support is your best option

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos