Data R. model works, export to python works,Windows scheduler works but no results

Jump to solution
09-24-2014 08:01 AM
JonahWaterman
New Contributor III

OK, I have created a model to give a total count for Water_OrphanJunctions in our water database. I have tested the model and the model sucessfully works and writes the results to the Reviewer Table(This is what I want). I then exported the model to Python and created a scheduled task within Windows Scheduler, the task runs and it's stated that it has run sucessfully but when I open the sessionin ArcMap I can select the newly created session but no records are written to the Reviewer Table. Has anyine experienced this problem or have a solution to fix this problem???

I have attached a pic of the model, I don't believe its the model but I AM TOTALLY LOST. Thanks againModel.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KumarBhardwaj
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Jonah,

Please modify the session variable in exported python file as shown below:

Session = arcpy.CreateReviewerSession_Reviewer(Reviewer_workspace , "TestSession", "Session 1 : Session 1")

Thanks,

Kumar

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KumarBhardwaj

Hi Jonah,

Please modify the session variable in exported python file as shown below:

Session = arcpy.CreateReviewerSession_Reviewer(Reviewer_workspace , "TestSession", "Session 1 : Session 1")

Thanks,

Kumar

JonahWaterman
New Contributor III

I'm really not familar with manipulating Python scripts, is there another simplified way or do you have a step by step workflow? Thanks a bunch and thank you for responding.

0 Kudos
KumarBhardwaj

Hi Jonah,

I have attached a video showing what you need to modify in the python script. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kumar

JonahWaterman
New Contributor III

Dude, you rock!!