Stack Indicator in Side Panel Operations Dashboard

Jump to solution
07-11-2019 08:53 AM
joerodmey
MVP Alum

I have a few indicators disapplying live numbers. I want to take these indicators and put them on my side panel which only contains a category selector that filters data in the map and list when changed.

I hope this is a easy solution that I overlooked.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Joe,

> ... I want the category selector buttons to either be placed on a smaller panel

Selectors can also be placed in the Header element.

> ... or allow the indicators that I'm filtering to be placed on the panel.

As I said, this is currently not possible in Ops Dashboard. Sorry.

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DerekLaw

Hi Joe,

> ... I want to take these indicators and put them on my side panel

The side panel only supports "containing" selectors at this time. Please submit an enhancement request on the ArcGIS Ideas - Operations Dashboard site so we can gauge interest from the user community.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

I just find it weird that nothing can be placed on the panel. it just sticks out for me. An eye sore. Is there a workaround because I need it to work now?

DerekLaw

Hi Joe,

> I just find it weird that nothing can be placed on the panel. it just sticks out for me.

The Side panel can have selectors in it. And you can configure the panel to be retractable.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Yes I have a selector in it to filter the data in my indicators which is great. But I want the category selector buttons to either be placed on a smaller panel or allow the indicators that I'm filtering to be placed on the panel. Just to have a few buttons, this panel takes up most of my screen right now. I want these buttons visible all the time so a slide over panel is not an option.

DerekLaw

Hi Joe,

> ... I want the category selector buttons to either be placed on a smaller panel

Selectors can also be placed in the Header element.

> ... or allow the indicators that I'm filtering to be placed on the panel.

As I said, this is currently not possible in Ops Dashboard. Sorry.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

That's perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks

JamieLambert
Occasional Contributor III

I did create this Idea recently. I didn't find the Idea when i searched so hopefully there is no double up.

https://community.esri.com/ideas/18352