Serial Chart Percentage Data not displaying correctly

Jump to solution
4 weeks ago
GEO_SARGE
New Contributor III

I am trying to display percentage complete of data and products we are making but 25%, 50%, and 100% are all showing up as 100% on the chart and I'm not sure why.

GEO_SARGE_0-1712179283397.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GEO_SARGE
New Contributor III

Survey123 isn't capable of doing what I need. I just created a new hosted layer instead which doesn't make it very user friendly for project collaboration but it works for now. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GEO_SARGE
New Contributor III

I guess I'll just keep updating here since a lot of people are looking but no one's commenting to help. 

Survey123 doesn't seem capable for this data. The idea was to have an analyst fill out the survey to generate the base data and overall view of completion per category. Instead the data either doesn't display at all or is displaying incorrectly. Without building an entirely new data set (hosted layer) and filling out each part of the table I'm not sure how to make this work. 

It would be great if anyone wanted to chime in.  88 views and not a single comment.  

0 Kudos
GEO_SARGE
New Contributor III

Survey123 isn't capable of doing what I need. I just created a new hosted layer instead which doesn't make it very user friendly for project collaboration but it works for now. 

0 Kudos